My Cycling Team

My Cycling Team

Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Training Day

My biking adventure was awesome. My favorite part was getting to know my team members. We had the change to ride side by side each other and just talk about cycling. TNT is really a great way to meet awesome people. My coach, the mentors and other team members were so generous of their knowledge and time. I met Bill, one of our assistant coaches. I was at the parking lot looking confused so he approached me and asked if I was in the team. He said I'll look for them and I'll come get you. As promised, that's what he did. What a gentleman. The people there really go out of their way to help you. Our venue this week is in El Dorado Park. There was so much to see as we went in circles around the park. There were people of all ages taking a class on archery. There were geese, swans, dogs, squirrels crossing the street. We witnessed a near collision between Coach Charlie and another biker. We avoided obstacles, lots of ditches from the rainstorms. It felt like a whole new world. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment