My Cycling Team

My Cycling Team

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2nd week

We met in El Dorado Park once again but this time we rode for 20 miles and we road on the streets. We rode on PCH to Seal Beach pier and back. I hated my pedals. I kept having to look down and I still had a hard time getting my foot in. If I missed the pedal with my foot, the pedal would drag on the road. It definitely slowed me down. So, yesterday, I got bike shoes with cleats and the clip in pedals. I can't wait to try it especially since I got some great tips from Karen, assistant coach in Solvang's century bike ride. Coincidentally, my bike was also Specialized, the same brand as my bike. It's also white which is the color of my bike handles and seat. It was meant to be! Overall, I had a great experience on our 2nd week of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment